+ 61 7 5444 1642
+61 (0)458 507 727
+ 64 (0)21 507 727
Caultrane's standard terms and conditions:
1. 50% deposit is to be paid upon signing of a contract with Caultrane
2. Balance is due 7 days after the conclusion of the event.
3. Cancellation fees do apply to event booking, specifically:
4. Payment methods:
- In the event of cancellation by The Client, the 50% deposit is non refundable
- In the event of cancellation by The Client less than one week before the commencement of the event, the full management fee and any other associated costs are payable
- In the event of cancellation by Caultrane, all monies paid will be refunded to The Client
- Cheque - Please make cheques payable to Caultrane Pty Ltd
- Electronic funds transfer - please deposit into our account - details as follows:
Caultrane Pty Ltd
National Australia Bank
Account number: 810584183
Swift Code: NATAAU3302S
5. Site inspections:
- Credit card - Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted - a commission will be charged for this service
- Please advise us by email to email@example.com to confirm transfer of funds into our account or Cheque in mail
- Should a site inspection be needed to be carried out for an event then travel and accommodation charges will be paid for by Caultrane and reimbursed by the client
- These charges include room charge and food, BUT NOT long distance calls, alcohol, personal expenses etc
- A fee of $300 per working day for a site inspection is charged to the client - 50% of this cost is reimbursed to the client at the conclusion of the event.
Every effort is made to ensure Caultrane provides you with and exceeds all your expectations. If you have concerns with any of these terms please don't hesitate to contact us.
More detailed terms & conditions available on request.
Catch up on all the latest event news from Australaisa...(more)
Experience the "Worlds Most Exciting Jet Boat ride" when you book your next C&I in Queenstown through Caultrane and...(more)
Grant's message is all about doubling your income while creating a wonderful balanced life, something even the most successful people, struggle to achieve...(more)